Leaderboard
728x15

1960 Cadillac Fleetwood series 75 Limousine built for Elvis

Large Rectangle

Some cool celebrities images:


1960 Cadillac Fleetwood series 75 Limousine built for Elvis
celebrities
Image by That Hartford Guy


Star Wars Weekends 2010 Celebrity Welcome
celebrities
Image by Scott Smith (SRisonS)
I don't know if most people don't know about this special welcome or what; but I hardly see pictures of this when looking at other people's parade shots. At the end of the motorcade, the Star Wars universe meets on the Jedi Training Academy stage for this great photo op.

Some real tall bald guy had his head in all my shots of this meetup. It actually forced me to crop the from the bottom.... and of course I had to crop from the top to bring it all together. Luckily, it worked out quite nice. :)

Star Wars Celebrity Motorcade
Star Wars Weekends 2010
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Walt Disney World, FL

Banner