Leaderboard
728x15

Roatan - Panorama from Cruise Ship

Large Rectangle

Check out these celebrity cruise images:


Roatan - Panorama from Cruise Ship
celebrity cruise
Image by roger4336
A panorama of our stop in Roatan island, Honduras, from the cruise ship. The location was a small town, Coxen Hole. The landing and tourist shops are at the far right. Detail views follow.

I walked past the shops at right and along the coast, beyond the left edge of this photo. Then I walked back along the shore and into the town of Coxen Hole, which is behind the tourist shops.

This was my first real attempt at a real panorama, from a series of photos taken for that purpose. It covers a broad field, and the light varied from bright (left) to not so bright (right), hence the lines separating photo qualities. Not perfect, but much better than I had expected.


Vacation '08: Day 2 - At the ship... (Part 2)
celebrity cruise
Image by steveleenow
As we approached our ship, the Silver Wind, we passed by a Celebrity cruise ship which was probably twice the size of the boat we would be on.

Banner