Check out these black celebrities images:
emmm... my dog
Image by Morgacito
he's called Chicho, is a celebrity.
Spots and squares
Image by LollypopFarm
You always hear sad stories - this is a happy one. We adopted an English spot rabbit at Lollypop Farm in July of 1998. He was about 6 months old at the time, and our son named him Blackberry after a rabbit in Watership Down. I just thought you might like to know he is still with us, doing great. We moved to Miami, Florida 3 years ago - he stayed with some friends in Rochester for a year, then moved down here when they moved here, too! When I took him to take care of him while they settled in - well, I never gave him back (it's okay, they had 3 cats). He loves Miami, and is getting used to the peacocks pecking at the windows occasionally. Despite having a malocclusion since he was 4 (that requires molar filing every 3 months), our vet recently told us he is doing amazing for being 10 1/2 years old!
I had no idea rabbits could live so long. But he's a celebrity in our neighborhood - everyone wants to meet Mr. B. He's very friendly, and loves being scratched on his forehead. The children love him, because if they sit quietly (and they always do), he'll come right over to check them out. He loves watching Sportscenter with my husband in the mornings and evenings after he eats.
Anne L.



