Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Celebrity Dress photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool celebrity dress images:


Supanova Pop Culture Expo 2009 Sydney: PJ with Karl Urban (Fan Photo)
celebrity dress
Image by pj_in_oz
8"x10" size. (Scanned at 300dpi.)

My first-ever paid-for sci-fi fan photo with a star! And to think what else I could have wasted $ AUS 40 on.

I guess I am tall enough to play Bones if Karl ever falls ill, though I'm not quite as beefy as him.

Karl was an entertaining speaker and came across as a real nice guy, so this is a worthwhile momento of my first ever sci-fi expo and meeting him.

The pro photographer was using an EOS 1D of some sorts, hotshoe wireless transmitter, two softboxes for lighting and one 8x10 glossy a popping out a few minutes later.



See all the shots Kris took over both days of Supanova with his Nikon D3 D-SLR here:

28 June 2009: www.whatabigcamera.com/events/20090628/index.html

27 June 2009: www.whatabigcamera.com/events/20090627/index.html


Simon Cowel Lookalike!
celebrity dress
Image by Jana Mills
Blair looking like simon cowel of pop-idol fame aim! I think I may start a campaign for the management team to make an effort not to dress like embarassing celebrities


316/365: Einstein
celebrity dress
Image by ccarlstead
Today we were supposed to dress up as a celebrity for Spirit Week. I couldn't come up with an idea but my roomate/fellow math teacher did a pretty decent Einstein I think.

10 November 2009

Banner