Check out these women celebrities images:
Jason Don't Play That
Image by Shavar Ross
She's in love with him but deep down inside she's scared to death of him.
Universal Studios Hollywood (CityWalk). I went to support the book signing and launch party for my new friend and author Peter Bracke's new book entitled, Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday the 13th.
For those of you who don't know, I starred in Friday the 13th Part 5 when I was around 14. It was the one right after "The Final Chapter".
Anyway, the event was sponsored by New Line Cinema and was quite fun. I usually don't get out much so it was a real treat for me. I got to finally meet Peter, get my signed booked, and find out what he wrote about me!
Michelle Ryan at the BAFTA's
Image by damo1977
Actress Michelle Ryan.
On the red carpet at the BAFTA Awards, held at the Royal Festival Hall, on the Southbank in London.



